I am the CEO of our family as my husband likes to say! I love having 4 girls...they keep me busy and I am sure will be my BFF's! I have 4 sisters and a wonderful large family! We enjoy traveling, outdoor activities and I guess if we did not enjoy our kids organized sports we would be very miserable! I also enjoy photography, my friends, the beach,exercise, concerts, my husband's Harley and yes...emberassingly enough I will admit to liking some reality TV shows...we refer to it as Retard TV! I also like Oprah (doesn't everyone), lately watching the Presidential canidates and learning! I love to learn about anything! Lately it has been books about raising teens, Positive Discipline and the ever so important art of an organized home! I have an interest in Buddhism and have read many books on the subject. If I could be anywhere right now...I would be at a beach with my girls or at a spa with the older ones! I would love to be a vegetarian but it's hard when a medium well Fillet mignon is your favorite food!!!I love my husband and my family more than anything! Laughing is awesome and makes me feel good!
No comments:
Post a Comment